Includes 0.7 CEU's with full attendance
Who Should Attend: Professionals responsible for the planning and delivery of recreation therapy services
And Think About Cross-Training: Administration staff, students, interns and other programming team members in key decision-making positions are also a good fit, along with those who want to promote up!
Your Return on Investment: A variety of ways to deliver your therapeutic recreation programs
Featuring: Dr. Neal Adams, MD, State Department of Hospitals, providing valuable knowledge from an experienced professional in the field of corrections
Dress Attire: Light jacket/sweater due to temperatures indoors/outdoors. Wear comfortable shoes/active shoes
- Check in will begin at 7:45
- Please prepare for traffic, the facility is next to a high school
- Bring paper, a pen and your business cards
Learning Take-Aways from these Professionals:
- Person Centered Treatment Planning with Dr. Neal Adams, MD
- Recreation Therapy Assessment with Dr. Suzy Ross, CTRS, RTC, San Jose State University
- Treatment Implementation with Dr. Jamie Hoff, CTRS, CSU Sacramento
- Examining Spiritual Sensitivity with Keelin Jardin, MS, CTRS, RTC, Recreation Therapist, Baywood Court & Dr. Erick Kong, CTRS, RTC, CSU East Bay
Registration accepted until full - we do have a limited capacity. Please pre-register. Late or onsite registration, if available, will not include lunch. A full refund is not permitted after September 26, 2017. Transfers are permitted. All cancellation and transfer requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
For ADA requests and questions concerning accessibility, contact CPRS, 916-665-2777. Accommodations such as interpreters cannot be guaranteed without 30 days notice. To ensure availability, requests must be received by 8/29/2017.
The membership rate will automatically be applied based on your current membership status. If you need assistance with your membership, before registering, please call the CPRS registrar at 916-665-2777. Non-Member Students will need to become CPRS Student Members to get the Student Rate.
Once you click Register Myself, you will see that we have some required and optional questions below. When you have answered the questions, please be sure to click the "Save Responses" button. This will ensure that your transaction successfully goes to the online cart when you complete your registration.